Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday - Pay Day $$

Sooo yesterday I was home sick - with the somewhat flu...blah...
It seems like I get every bug out there...not really but a girl can complain sometimes right :)
So I tested yesterday and yet again a BFN - with no AF yet ~ hopefully December is our lucky month. And maybe - just maybe we will make a lovely Honeymoon baby...We are leaving next weekend for the sunny weather and atleast I can have some tropical beverages :)

Today is pay day ~ so Im off to buy some Christmas gifts and of course items for our vacation ~ nothing to stimulating..
Back to the bump for my daily talks with the ladies :)

1 comment:

Gypsy K said...

I'm stalking you from the bump.com!! Have you tried a digital test? I used that with my first and got my bfp at like 2 weeks...just a suggestion. keep trying and good luck to you!!