I've decided to start my blog...
But of course Im not sure where to start off...
The basics for today I guess..
My Husband and I were married this past July, we moved into our first home and got a puppy !! Now that everything has started to calm down and get back to the norm...We are getting back into the action :)
I went of BC right after the wedding and started taking PV's yeah!! Of course right now we are just going with the flow and seeing what happens...
My SIL is pregnant right now so we are planning her shower and so on - she is having a little girl :) Which is cute...and I know my DH is excited for his sis...And of course it is making me what to be pregnant and have our baby - BFP, come on all ready...
Pretty much...after my wedding I stopped talking to 2 of my friends - One was a bridesmaids and the other was my MOH (I know, my MOH) because of how they treated me during my wedding (up until the day) and the months after it - moving and so on..they were very mean and hurtful and in the end maybe I shouldn't have called them my friends ~ just girl who are marrying into my DH family... I guess i have learned it's better to have good real friends - then fake jealous ones :) So my DH and I and of course all you ladies on Gp are the only ones that know we are TTC...
I love all the support from the Getting Pregnant Board ~ and my ladies which give me support with questions and their help with day to day life...not quite sure what I would do without you ladies :) (hugs)
Here it is..the beginning of my blog...my life and our journey to TTC..
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment